May 17, 2020business
Female Founded Businesses and Communities You Can Support
Check out the list below of small businesses founded by our very own ENVSN ambassadors, friends, and family!
- Youma's Beauty: The mission at Youma's Beauty is to empower women with natural hair and educate society.
- LaSette : LaSette is a lingerie brand whose mission is to create depth in your every day, challenge the norm, and give you the power to feel and look good!
- ForWMN: Accessories for BOLD WMN.
- Le Bandz: Headband support for medical face masks.
- Made by Cov'l: Transforming everyday basics into unique, compelling statement pieces.
- The Power Thread: Storytelling and humanizing social media
- Mentl: Changing the way we think and feel about mental health.
- She.Nails.It: Editorial manicurist selling press-on nails!
- Hanahana Beauty: All-natural, handcrafted skincare brand set to disrupt the global beauty industry through transparency, sustainability + accessibility
- HILA: Clothing brand that repurposed fall/winter silk duchess satin into 100% silk face masks. For every mask, they sell they will donate 10x of 100% cotton face masks to nonprofit orgs that empower and serve our communities.
- Goddess Council: IRL gatherings for real convos/deep connection in cozy spaces!