1. Key Terms. It would be helpful to start by explaining some key terms used in this policy:
We, us, our
ENVSN Festival LLC
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual
2. Personal Information We Collect About You. We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonable capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. We only collect certain information from you when you provide it to us, such as your real name, age, phone number, postal address, email address.
3. How Your Personal Information is Collected. We collect most of this personal information directly from you —in person, by telephone, text or email and/or via our website.
4. How and Why We Use Your Personal Information. Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.,:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- Where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
We collect your information for promotional purposes, to operate our contests, and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information for promotional purposes (see above “How and why we use your personal information”). This means we do not usually need your consent to send you promotional communications. However, where consent is needed, we will ask for this consent separately and clearly.
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never sell it to other organizations for marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies, promotional partners, or with other third parties as needed to carry out our business, or comply with a legal obligation.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Using the “unsubscribe” link in emails or “STOP” number in texts; or
- [updating your marketing preferences on our [link to preference center]].
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further products AND/OR services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
- Our affiliates;
- Promotional partners; and
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business, such as marketing agencies or website hosts;
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. We will typically anonymize information, but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
7. Personal Information We Sold or Disclosed for a Business Purpose. We have not sold or disclosed to a third party any personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
8. Where Your Personal Information is Held. Information may be held at our offices and those of our third party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents as described above (see above: “Who We Share Your Personal Information with”).
9. How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept. We will keep your personal information while you have an account or subscription with us; while we are providing products AND/OR services to you; or while we are conducting a contest in which you’ve agreed to participate. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To show that we treated you fairly; or
- To keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
10. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
11. Changes to This Privacy Notice. This privacy notice was published on February 22, 2021 and last updated on February 22, 2021.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time and will update it on our website accordingly.
Our contact details are shown below:
628 BROADWAY, SUITE 404
NEW YORK, NY 10012
TEL 1 212 473 4523